Saturday, June 13, 2009

MISSING IN ACTION

ARMORKAIZER IS MISSING...

IF FOUND, PLEASE NOTIFY AUTHORITIES. INDIVIDUAL IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS.

I'm really missing out on a lot of things. I missed parties, events, personal blogging, facebook, chatting, downloading and a gazillion other things.

But despite this, I'm happy with where I am right now. I may no longer be Mister Events and Mister Blogger but I guess I kinda learned to like my situation. I still get paid to work in front of a computer for 8 hours (in some cases 10 hours, 2 hours OTY), I still have an hour for lunch and sadly, just 10 minutes for cigarette break. I do have several stuff that I've actually longed to have. (PS3 Here I come!)

There are some elements in my past life that I wish I could throw back into the fold but sadly its not possible. What I'm still accepting right now is the lesson that, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

*Sigh*


To my friends here and on the forums and sites I frequent, I miss you guys. Don't worry. Armorkaizer will be back.

No comments:

Search This Blog