Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Peso for Private Iris....


I am currently curious as to what Private Iris is all about. But since Marvel and DC decided they wanted more of my money, I had to stall the purchase of these local gems (this and Elmer has been on the top of my list... I do have a signed Elmer # 3 by Gerry Alanguilan).

But now, in celebration of their first year anniversary, Jamie Bautista and Arnold Arre's detective books will go all out.

Yup, mark the date Filipino comic collectors, June 20... This will be the date when we can get all Private Iris books out in the market for a peso. Yes. Piso. This mini event will be held at Powerbooks Megamall and will be available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (The offer is available only till suplies last so be there early.)





No comments:

Search This Blog