Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun Time @ FHM 100 Sexiest Victory Party 2009


Had a great time during the FHM 100 Sexiest Victory Party that was held on July 9, 2009 at the World Trade Center.

Aside from meeting my friends from the FHM Community (http://www.fhm.com.ph/board) I had a great time people-watching (in this case, the more appropriate term is babe watching) as well as talking to some friends I haven't seen for a couple of months now.

Pam was also with me and she did have a great time as well (post party was even better for her)

Too bad though, I didn't bring a camera to record my adventures their. Will be stealing photos from my friends and share some.

In the mean time, feast your eyes in a caboodle of babes spotted during the event.




My only concern was the number of actual celebrities that were present during the event. Unlike the 2008 event where around 70 percent of the ladies were present, the major players were notably absent (including eternal crush, Ehra Madrigal)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how was it? i wasn't able to join the show this year. i heard it was fun! ;)

Thefanboyseo said...

Hi, it was great. Jam packed and hot as usual as the WTC can only accomodate so much. Were you part of the 2008 victory party?

Search This Blog