Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who the Hell is Marvel's The Shroud?!

I haven't been paying any attention to the majority of Shadowland tie-ins thats been shipping out recently. I have been an avid reader of the Daredevil books now for over a year and when I eagerly grabbed the opportunity to check out the Shadowland books out now on my LCS.

And one that got my attention was Shadowland: Blood on the Street # 1 (of 4)...


The book looked really action packed and had a lot of characters that were worth noting including Misty Knight and Colleen Wing, Silver Sable, Paladin and even the Shroud.

Wait a minute. The who?


I have no idea who the Shroud is. I'm familiar with the other characters but the Shroud was a complete blank. No idea. Nada, zilch.

And just when he was starting to become interesting, the Paladin takes him down.

No comments:

Search This Blog