Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dormammu and Viewtiful Joe Joins Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Marvel vs Capcom 3 has a new set of fighters for the upcoming game. For the Universe, meet MarvelDormammu, Doctor Strange's nemesis and ruler of the dark realm.


Capcom on the other hand adds Viewtiful Joe for their roster. The PS2 hit game features a very small Joe battling against throngs of evil doers in the same vein as that of Tonkusatsu and Sentai genres of shows from Japan.

Here are other screenshots for the new characters...


You know I was really hoping for Dormammu to NOT be the final boss for Marvel vs Capcom 3. And by the writeups that I'm reading, it seems to me that I just got my wish.


I still have a flack for the addition of Chris Redfield in the active roster of fighters for Capcom's side.

Viewtiful Joe might be small but according to game analysis, he packs quite a punch and can be used by players eager to rack up on their hit combos...


No comments:

Search This Blog